This event is open to SUPRI-B Affiliate Members only.
Registration is now open. To attend the meeting, please fill the online registration form.
*Stanford ERE students do not need to register.
Monday, May 5th
8:00 am – 8:30 am Registration
8:30 am – 5:00 pm Presentations and discussion (Breakfast and lunch provided)
5:30 pm – 8:00 pm Reception (Cantor Arts Center, Stanford)
Tuesday, May 6th
8:30 am – 4:00 pm Presentations and discussion (Breakfast and lunch provided)
Travel information to plan your visit:
• Stanford Visitor Information for maps, airports, and driving/transportation information.
• Stanford Campus Map
• If you're planning to drive to campus, a designated parking area will be available near the meeting location. Details will be provided after your registration. Carpool is highly recommended.
We ask that all attendees arrange their own accommodations. For your convenience, limited numbers of rooms have been blocked at the following hotels for the nights of May 4, 5, and 6. Both hotels have free shuttles to/from the Stanford campus.
Stanford Guest House (Phone: 650-926-2800)
• The group rate is $134/room/night. Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis until April 6. [CLOSED]
• To reserve a room for you, use the hotel's online reservation, taking the following steps:
1) Choose "Stanford University" and then "Stanford Conferee" on the first page.
2) On the next page, enter the dates, click "Click here for special rates," and enter our group code "SUPRIB0514".
Sheraton Palo Alto (Phone: 650-328-2800)
• The group rate is $279/room/night.
Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis until April 17. [CLOSED]
• To reserve a room for you, use the Sheraton reservation website designated for the SUPRI-B Meeting.
Lodging Guide for other hotel options in the area.
For logistical questions, please contact Eiko Rutherford (email@example.com).