SUPRI-B Affiliates Program
SUPRI-B is an Industrial Consortium focused on Reservoir Simulation research. Industry partners include both domestic and international oil companies as well as service companies and software providers. These companies take an active part in the annual research review meeting, usually held in May.
Membership in the SUPRI-B Reservoir Simulation is open to everyone. The membership fee is $40,000 per year, renewed annually, although we are interested in multiple-year, long-term interactions. Membership fee is be used for graduate students support and computer facilities. Beyond supporting research, SUPRI-B activities being considered are listed below:
The benefits of a formal affiliation with the SUPRI-B program are:
- An annual review meeting for the SUPRI-B Reservoir Simulation at which ongoing research projects funded by the Consortium will be presented by faculty, students, and postdocs
- A summer short course on topics of reservoir simulation.
- Access to early preprints and reprints of copies of (or early access to) research reports, papers and other publications originated by faculty and students associated with the SUPRI-B program.
- Assistance, if desired, in arranging interviews between individual students and company representatives.
- Affiliates will be identified on the SUPRI-B website.
The SUPRI-B Reservoir Simulation is governed by university policies related to the Industrial Affiliates programs, 13.4 Establishment of Industrial Affiliates Programs. For more information about the membership, please contact Hamdi Tchelepi at firstname.lastname@example.org / 650-723-9476.