Some of the key benefits of membership in the program are:
- Access to top students for possible recruitment for work in the area of geomodeling and integrated reservoir characterization.
- Facilitated access to research results (advance copies of publications, reports, software, etc).
- Annual meeting to review and discuss research.
- Visits by Stanford faculty to member companies’ sites to make technical presentations of the Program’s research results. The site presentations and all information, data and results arising from such visitation interactions will be shared with all members and the public.
- Opportunities for members to share information and data in an open environment. Members are highly encouraged to make suggestions on research areas and topics of mutual interest.
Membership fee is $42,500 per year, renewed annually. Affiliate members may wish to provide additional funds above the annual fees to be used for SCRF Affiliate Program research conducted by a participating faculty member or for a particular area of research under the SCRF Affiliate Program. The faculty director of the program will determine how the additional funding is to be used in the SCRF Affiliate Program. All research results arising from the use of the additional funding will be shared with all of the Affiliate Program members and the general public.
The SCRF Industrial Affiliates Program is governed by the Stanford University Policies Affecting Industrial Affiliates Program Memberships.
Please contact us to discuss the membership opportunities.