Pablo García del Real
|Title:||Graduate Student, Department of Geological & Environmental Sciences|
|Office Location:||Green Earth Sci. 227|
- 2009 | B.S. Geological and Environmental Sciences , Stanford University, California, U.S.A
- 2008 | Summer research assistant, Department of Geological and Environmental Sciences, Stanford University, California, U.S.A
- 2007 | Intern, Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory, Columbia University, New York, U.S.A
- 2006 | Intern, Southern California Earthquake Center, University of Southern California, U.S.A
- 2005 | Intern, California State University, Sacramento. California, U.S.A
Expand to full listing 4 entries
- 2011 García Del Real, P., Maher, K., Bird, D.K., and Brown, G.E. (2011), CO2 Sequestration in Ultramafic Rocks: Insights from the Red Mountain Magnesite District, California, Abstract 7 presented at the Geological Carbon Capture and Storage in Mafic and Ultramafic Rocks, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman, 8-10 Jan.
- Submitted Yu, S., Zhang, J. and García Del Real, P. Geochemistry and Zircon U-Pb ages of adakites from the Dulan area of the North Qaidam UHP terrane, north Tibet: Constraints on the timing and nature of regional tectonothermal events associated with collision. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences.
- 2011 Yu, S., Zhang, J. and García Del Real, P. Petrology and P-T path of high-pressure granulite from the Dulan area, North Qaidam Mountains, northwestern China. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences.
- 2010 García Del Real, P. , Maher, K., Bird, D. K., and Brown, Jr., G. E. CO2 Sequestration in Ultramafic Rocks: Insights from the Red Mountain Magnesite District,California, presented at 2010 Fall Meeting, AGU, San Francisco, Calif., 13-17 Dec. GC31B-0865
- 2009 Brown, Jr., G. E., Bird, D. K., Kendelewicz, T., Maher, K., Mao, W., Johnson, N.,Rosenbauer, R. J., and García Del Real, P. (2009) Geological Sequestration of CO2:Mechanisms and Kinetics of CO2 Reactions with Mafic and Ultramafic Rock Formations. 2009Annual Report to the Global Climate and Energy Project, Stanford University, Stanford, CA.(URL: http://www.stanford.edu/~gebjr/)
- 2008 García Del Real, P., Mattinson, C. G., Zhang, J., and Bird, D. K. (2008)Exhumation Rates and Processes of Ultrahigh-Pressure Metamorphic Rocks in the North Qaidam Terrane, China: Constraints from Sedimentary Rocks, Eos Trans. AGU, 89(53), Fall Meet.Suppl., Abstract T41B-1959
- 2008 Stilson, T., García Del Real, P., Munoz, C., Egger, A. E., Glen, J. M., Aarons, S.,Athens, N., Bouligand, C., Dudley, J., Fontiveros, V., Pope, E. C., and Stafford, S.N. (2008) The Faults and Hot Springs of Surprise Valley: Perspectives from Detailed Gravity and Magnetic Data. Eos Trans. AGU, 89(53), Fall Meet. Suppl., Abstract T21B-1969
Expand to full listing 7 entries