Registration is now open. To attend the meeting, please fill the online registration form.
Wednesday, May 21
8:30 am – 9:00 am Registration & Continental Breakfast
9:00 am – 5:35 pm Affiliates Research Review Presentations and discussion (Lunch provided)
6:00 pm – 7:30 pm Poster Session & Reception (Black House Patio Deck, Stanford)
Thursday, May 22
8:15 am - Continental Breakfast
8:25 am – 3:00 pm Workshop (Lunch provided)
Travel information to plan your visit:
• Stanford Visitor Information for maps, airports, and driving/transportation information.
• Stanford Campus Map
• If you're planning to drive to campus, a designated parking area will be available near the meeting location. Details will be provided after your registration. Carpool is highly recommended.
We ask that all attendees arrange their own accommodations. For your convenience, a limited number of rooms have been blocked at the following hotel for the nights of May 20, 21, and 22. The hotel has free shuttles to/from the Stanford campus.
Stanford Guest House (Phone: 650-926-2800)
• The group rate is $134/room/night. Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis until May 4. [CLOSED]
• To reserve a room for you, use the hotel's online reservation, taking the following steps:
1) Choose "Stanford University" and then "Stanford Conferee" on the first page.
2) On the next page, enter the dates, click "Click here for special rates" and enter our group code "SCCS0514".
Lodging Guide for other hotel options in the area.
For questions about the meeting or the workshop: Anshul Agarwal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For logistical questions: Eiko Rutherford (email@example.com).