The School of Earth, Energy & Environmental Sciences offers students more than 50 computers in 3 computer labs (known as clusters) Windows, Macs and Linux machines are available in the clusters and most of them are open 24/7. In addition to computer clusters, students can also take advantage of our wireless network.
Below, you'll find links to everything from finding a great price on a computer to making sure you have cable in your dorm room.
- Computing Services is a resource for answers to all of your campus computing questions
- Clusters includes hours of operation and locations of all campus computer clusters
- Center for Computational Earth and Environmental Science (CEES) provides high performance multiprocessor and cluster systems for computationally intensive research.
- Computer Education offers training opportunities for staff and faculty
- Computer Repair repairs hardware for students, faculty and staff at reasonable prices
- Computer Store offers discounts for students, faculty and staff buying hardware, software and accessories
- HelpSU is Stanford's central online help request facility. Use HelpSU to ask questions about computing and a variety of other topics.
For additional information, pleae contact Phil Farrell, Computer Systems Manager, at (650) 723-9575 or firstname.lastname@example.org