Membership in the SCCS is open to everyone. The membership fee is $100,000 per year, renewed annually, although we are interested in multiple-year, long-term interactions. Membership fees will principally be used for graduate student support, laboratory, computer and analytical facilities and administrative costs. Beyond supporting reasearch, Center activities being considered include:
- An annual review meeting for the Center for Carbon Storage at which ongoing research projects funded by the Center will be presented by faculty, students, and postdocs.
- An annual focused research workshop organized to bring together experts from across the globe to discuss an important specific research topic related to carbon storage.
- Short courses on topics of interest to member organizations.
- Weekly SCCS meetings will be open to visitors from member organizations and local affiliates who wish to attend.
- A website with videos of presentations of interest made at weekly SCCS meetings by students, faculty, and post-docs.
- A sabbatical program for visiting researchers.
- Hosted visits to Stanford of researchers from interested organizations.
- Facilitated student and post-doc visits to member organizations.
The Stanford Center for Carbon Storage is an Industrial Affiliates Program at Stanford University and is governed by policies outlined in the Research Policy Handbook. If you have interest in hearing more about membership in the SCCS, please contact:
Anshul Agarwal email@example.com