- Klassert, C. K. Sigel, B. Klauer, and E. Gawel, Increasing Block Tariffs in an Arid Developing Country: A Discrete/Continuous Choice Model of Residential Water Demand in Jordan, Water 2018, 10(3), 248;doi:10.3390/w10030248 http://www.mdpi.com/2073-4441/10/3/248
- Knox, S., P. Meier, J. Yoon, J. Harou, 2018, A Python Framework for Multi-Agent Simulation of Networked Resource Systems, Environmental Modeling and Software 103: 16-28.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envsoft.2018.01.019.
- Rajsekhar, D. and S.M. Gorelick, 2017, Increasing drought in Jordan: Climate change and cascading Syrian land-use impacts on reducing transboundary flow, Science Advances, vol. 3, no. 8, e1700581,DOI: 10.1126/sciadv.1700581. (online)
- Avisse, N., A. Tilmant, M. F. Müller, and H. Zhang, 2017, Monitoring small reservoirs storage from satellite remote sensing in inaccessible areas, Hydrology and Earth System Sciences (Hess-2017-373)
- Zhang, H., S. M. Gorelick, P. V. Zimba, X. Zhang, 2017, An integrated remote sensing method for estimating reservoir area and evaporative loss, J. of Hydrology (555), p.213-227, doi: 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2017.10.007. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022169417306716
- Müller,M.F., M. Müller-Itten, and S.M. Gorelick, 2017, How Jordan and Saudi Arabia are avoiding a tragedy of the commons over shared groundwater, Water Resources Research, doi: 10.1002/2016WR020261
- Yoon, J. M. F. Müller, and S.M. Gorelick, 2017, How the Syrian refugee crisis affected land use and shared transboundary freshwater resources, Planet Policy, Brookings Institution (online article)
- Sigel, K.,C. Klassert, H. Zozmann, S. Talozi, B. Klauer, E. Gawel, 2017, Socioeconomic surveys on private tanker water markets in Jordan: Objectives, design and methodology, UFZ Discussion Papers, Department of Economics (online)
- Müller, M. F., J. Yoon, S.M. Gorelick, N. Avisse, and A. Tilmant, 2016, Impact of the Syrian refugee crisis on land use and transboundary freshwater resources, Proc. National Academy of Science (PNAS), doi: 10.1073/pnas.1614342113
- Zhang, H., S.M. Gorelick, N. Avisse, and A. Tilmant, D. Rajsekhar, and J. Yoon. 2016. A new temperature-vegetation Triangle Algorithm with Variable Edges (TAVE) for satellite-based actual evapotranspiration estimation, Remote Sensing, 8, 735; doi:10.3390/rs8090735 (download as open source article from http://www.mdpi.com/2072-4292/8/9/735)
- Mustafa, D., A. Altz-Stamm, L.M. Scott, 2015, Water User Associations and the politics of water in the Jordan Valley, World Development (email D. Mustafa for full paper - firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Klassert, C., Sigel, K., Gawel, E., and Klauer, B. 2015. Modeling Residential Water Consumption in Amman: The Role of Intermittency, Storage, and Pricing for Piped and Tanker Water, in: Water 7 (7), 3643-3670. (see full paper here)
- Gorelick, S.M. and J.C. Padowski, 2015, Identifying causes of freshwater vulnerability, Planet Policy, Brookings Institution (online article )
- Rahman, K., S M. Gorelick, P.J. Dennedy-Frank, J. Yoon and B. Rajaratnam. 2015. Declining rainfall and regional variability changes in Jordan, Water Resour. Res., DOI: 10.1002/2015WR017153 (see abstract and article here)
- Gorelick, S.M. and C. Zheng. 2015. Global change and the groundwater management challenge, Water Resour. Res., 51, doi:10.1002/2014WR016825. (see abstract and article here)
- Gorelick, S.M. 2015. Water Security in Jordan: A Key to the Future of the Middle East, Planet Policy, Brookings Institution (online article)
- Padowski, J.C., and S.M. Gorelick. 2014. Global analysis of urban surface water supply vulnerability, Environmental Research Letters, 9 (10), 104004, doi:10.1088/1748-9326/9/10/104004 (see abstract and article here -- also see corrigendum)
- Padowski, J.C., S.M. Gorelick, B.H. Thompson, S.Rozelle, and S. Fendorf. 2015. Assessment of human–natural system characteristics influencing global freshwater supply vulnerability, Environmental Research Letters, 10.10 (2015): 104014. (see abstract and article here)
- Yoon, J., M.F. Muller, and S.M. Gorelick (2017). How the Syrian refugee crisis affected land use and shared transboundary freshwater resources, Planet Policy, Brookings Institution.
- Gorelick, S.M. (2015). Water Security in Jordan: A Key to the Future of the Middle East, Planet Policy, Brookings Institution.
- Gorelick, S.M. and J. Padowski (2015). Identifying causes of global freshwater vulnerability, Planet Policy, Brookings Institution.
- Yoon, J.. Evaluation of water security in Jordan using a multiagent hydroeconomic model. (2017). Stanford University, Stanford, CA