Jack Hunter Norbeck
Petroleum and geothermal reservoir geomechanics. Numerical methods for reservoir stimulation modeling.
- 2011 | MS Engineering, Colorado School of Mines
- 2010 | BS Civil Engineering, University of Colorado at Boulder
- 2012 - Present | Graduate Research Assistant, Stanford University
- 2013 | Reservoir Engineer Intern, Idaho National Lab, Energy Resource Recovery and Sustainability
- 2012 | Reservoir Engineer Intern, Calpine Corp.
- 2010 - 2011 | Graduate Research Assistant, Colorado School of Mines
- SPE, Vice President Stanford Chapter
- GRC, Student Member
- Norbeck, J.H., Fonseca, E., Griffiths, D.V., and Wong, S-W. 2012. Natural Fracture Identification and Characterization While Drilling Underbalanced. SPE Paper 154864-MS presented at the SPE Americas Unconventional Resources Conference, 5-7 June, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. doi: 10.2118/154864-MS.
- Norbeck, J.H. 2011. Identification and Characterization of Natural Fractures While Drilling Underbalanced. MS thesis, Colorado School of Mines (December 2011).