The Jackson lab in the department of Earth System Science is looking for a researcher to help with a variety of ongoing projects supporting research investigations related to methane gas studies.
Some of the duties you will perform in this position are:
- Designing and executing field and lab studies focused on the intersection of humans and the environment;
- Conduct fieldwork primarily as campaign-based trips to California locations;
- Analysis and interpretation of research data for purposes of modelling and display;
- Oversight and management of equipment for reliability and safety;
- Maintain safety standards and protocols in the lab and in the field;
- Additional responsibilities could include: attending research meetings to exchange ideas and provide input on papers being prepared for publication, and helping communicate the Jackson Lab’s activities to others.
Please see full description as well as application instructions on Stanford Careers.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you.