The Advisory Board is composed of members from industry, government, and other academic institutions. These volunteers meet each year to review the school's programs, goals, and academic opportunities. Membership in the Advisory Board is by invitation. For more information, please contact Rebecca Vogel.
Advisory Board Member Roster
- Kai Anderson (BS ’93 GS, PhD ’98 GES), Executive Vice President, Cassidy and Associates
- Lisa Cirenza (BS '85 AES, AM '87 IPS), Resident Artist, The Art Academy
- Lilian Fandriana (MS ’79 PE), Chief Executive Officer, Bumi Hasta Mukti Pte. Ltd.
- Stefan Heck (BS ’92 Symbolic Systems), Founder and CEO, NAUTO
- James F. Illich (BS '84 PE), Founder & CEO, Freestone International LLC
- Bradford Mills (BS ’77, MS ’79 GS; Parent ’17), Managing Director, Plinian Capital
- John H. Moragne (MS ’83 AES, MBA ’86), Senior Managing Partner & Co-Founder, Trident Capital
- Taylor Reid (BS '85 PE), President and COO, Oasis Petroleum
- Martha G. Roberts (BS '04 MS '06 Earth Systems), Attorney, Environmental Defense Fund
- David Rogers (AB '80 Economics, JD '83; Parent '11 and '18), Lecturer, Stanford University Graduate School of Business and Stanford Law School
- Tad Schirmer, General Manager, Earth Science Department, Chevron Corporation
- Kwaku Temeng (MS ’80, ENG ’82, PhD ’88 PE), Director of Upstream, Aramco Services Company