Valerie Breanne Rosen
- 2013 | Stanford University, Department of Geological & Environmental Sciences, Advisor: Kate Maher, B.S. Candidate with Departmental Honors (Thesis Title: A Reactive Transport Model of Hillslopes Along an Erosional Gradient, Feather River, California)
- 2015 (Expected) | Stanford University, Department of Geological & Environmental Sciences, Advisors: Kate Maher & Dennis Bird, M.S. Candidate
- Kouba, C.M., Rosen, V., Maher, K., Mayer, K., Yoo, K., Weinman, B.A., Hurst, M.D., Mudd, S.M., Attal, M., Silicate weathering rates and solute fluxes along an erosional gradient, Middle Fork of the Feather River, CA, PP13C-1845 presented at 2011 Fall Meeting, AGU, San Francisco, Calif., 5-9 Dec.
- Rosen, V.B., Maher, K., Kouba, C.M., Weinman, B.A., Yoo, K., Mudd, S.M., A Sr and Mg isotopic study of soil and stream waters along an erosional gradient, Sierra Nevada, California, EP41D-0829 presented at 2012 Fall Meeting, AGU, San Francisco, Calif., 3-7 Dec.
- AGU Conference:
- 2013 (Fall) | Teaching Assistant | GES 150/Geophysics 199 - Senior Seminar: Issues in Earth Sciences (Simon Klemperer)