|Primary Affiliation:||Department of Geophysics|
|Office Location:||Mitchell 359|
|Research Group:||The Center for Groundwater Evaluation and Management|
|Alternative Website:||Personal Website|
- 2011 - Ph.D. Rutgers University, Newark, NJ
- 2005 - B.S. Dickinson College, Carlisle, PA
- Parsekian, A. D., L. Slater, X. Comas, and P. H. Glaser (2010), Variations in free-phase gases in peat landforms determined by ground-penetrating radar, J. Geophys. Res., 115, G02002, doi:10.1029/2009JG001086.
- Parsekian, A. D., X. Comas, L. Slater, and P.H. Glaser (2011), Geophysical evidence for the lateral distribution of free phase gas at the peat basin scale in a large northern peatland, J. Geophys. Res., 116, G03008, doi:10.1029/2010JG001543.
- Parsekian, A. D., B.M. Jones, M. Jones, G. Grosse, K. Walter Anthony and L. Slater (2011) Expansion rate and geometry of floating vegetation mats on the margins of thermokarst lakes, northern Seward Peninsula, Alaska, USA. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms. DOI: 10.1002/esp.2210.
- Parsekian, A. D., L. Slater and K.V.R. Schafer (2012) Small root biomass effect on the dielectric properties of soil. Vadose Zone Journal, Accepted 23 October 2011.
- Parsekian, A. D., L. Slater and D. Gimenez (2012) Application of ground penetrating radar to measure near-saturation soil water content in peat soil. Water Resources Research.
- Parsekian, A. D., L. Slater, S. Sebestyen, R. Kolka, D. Ntarlagiannis, J. Nolan and P.J. Hanson (2012) Comparison of uncertainty in peat volume and soil carbon estimated using GPR and probing. Soil Science Society of America Journal.
- Parsekian, A.D., G. Grosse, J. Walbrecker, M. Mueler-Petke, K. Keating, L. Liu, B. Jones, and R. Knight (in press) Detecting unfrozen sediments below thermokarst lakes with Surface Nuclear Magnetic Resonance. Geophyiscal Research Letters Accepted January 3, 2013.
Expand to full listing 7 entries