For up-to-date information about the activities in and around
Y2E2 please check the online calendar. To reserve SEQ instructional, meeting, and event spaces, please contact a staff member directly.
Included on this page are forms for Graduate Study Programs, Enrollment and Tuition, Candidacy, Dissertations, and Oral Examinations.
For degree requirements, University requirements, and nonacademic regulations, as well as information on Stanford's schools, departments, and interdisciplinary programs.
Travel and Reimbursement Procedures
Please familiarize yourself with Stanford University's policies on the Financial Gateway
prior to making all travel arrangements in support of your program and
requesting a reimbursement. Additional resources are available within
the School of Earth, Energy & Environmental Sciences for students and postdocs participating in Field Programs and International Research.
For quicker processing, please be sure to submit the forms below with your receipts:
Support @ Stanford
- Graduate Research Grants in the School of Earth, Energy & Environmental Sciences
- Stanford Interdisciplinary Graduate Fellowships (SIGF)
- DARE Doctoral Fellowships
- Stanford Morrison Institute for Population and Resource Studies
- Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies at Stanford
- Other funding from VPGE
The CDC's comprehensive website includes information for graduate students and postdocs, job search workshops, CDC events, and many resources for networking and job search preparation.
- Job Listings - Academic, Green/Environmental, and International job postings!
Locate Postdoctoral Research, Research Staff, and Faculty positions.