- 1998 | B.S. Earth Systems, Stanford University
- 2012 | Matson, P., and P. Jewett. "Ecosystems and Land-use Change in the Yaqui Valley: Does Agricultural Intensification "Spare Land for Nature"?" In Seeds of Sustainability: Lessons from the Birthplace of the Green Revolution in Agriculture, P.A. Matson (ed.), 47-62. Washington, DC: Island Press.
- 2012 | Ahrens, T., J. Harrison, M. Beman, P. Jewett, and P. Matson. "Nitrogen in the Yaqui Valley: Sources, Transfers, and Consequences." In Seeds of Sustainability: Lessons from the Birthplace of the Green Revolution in Agriculture, P.A. Matson (ed.), 171-196. Washington, DC: Island Press.
- 2009 | Holtgrieve, G.W., D.E. Schindler, and P.K. Jewett. "Large predators and biogeochemical hotspots: Brown bear (Ursus arctos) predation on salmon alters nitrogen cycling in riparian soils." Ecological Research 24(5): 1125-1135.
- 2008 | Ahrens, T.D., J.M. Beman, J.A. Harrison, P.K. Jewett, and P.A. Matson. "A synthesis of nitrogen transformations and transfers from land to the sea in the Yaqui Valley agricultural region of northwest Mexico." Water Resources Research 44, W00A05, doi: 10.1029/2007WR006661.
- 2006 | Holtgrieve, G.W., P.K. Jewett, P.A. Matson. "Variations in soil N cycling and trace gas emissions in wet tropical forests." Oecologia 146(4): 585-594.
Expand to full listing 5 entries