- Livescu, S., Durlofsky, L.J., Aziz, K. and Ginestra, J.-C., "A new model for simulating nonisothermal multiphase flow in wellbores and pipes"
- Shi H., Holmes, J.A., Durlofsky, L.J., Aziz, K. "Drift-Flux Modeling of Transient Countercurrent Two-phase Flow in Wellbores" Sclumberger Geoquest (2005)
- Shu, J., "Comparison of Various Techniques For Computing Well Index" (2005) In Partial Fulfillment for the requirements for a Degree of Master of Science
- Durlofsky, L .J., and Aziz, K. " Advanced Techniques for Reservoir Simulation and Modeling of Non-Conventional Wells," DOE Contract DE-AC26-99BC15213, Final Report, Year Five. : Stanford University, Department of Petroleum Engineering, (2004)
- Aitokhueki, I., Durlofsky, L. J., Artus, V., Yeten, B., and Aziz, K. "Optimization of Advanced Well Type and Performance," presented at 9th European Conference on Mathematics of Oil Recovery, Cannes, France, August 30-September 2, 2004.
- Yeten B., Brouwer, D. R., Durlofsky, L. J., and Aziz, K. "Decision Analysis under Uncertainty for Smart Well Deployment," Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 43, 183-199, 2003.
- Wolfsteiner, C., Durlofsky, L. J., and Aziz, K. "Calculation of Well Index for Nonconventional Wells on Arbitrary Grids," Computational Geosciences, 7, 61-82, 2003.
PUBLICATIONS AVAILABLE TO SUPRI-HW MEMBERS